The skin is vulnerable to a wide variety of skin problems such as rosacea (reddening of the face), urticaria or hives, spider veins and varicose veins, stretch marks, cellulite, keratosis, dermatographism or dermographism (skin writing or skin drawing disease), and ingrown hair. Each of these and other skin problems are discussed on this healthy skin care website. In addition, one of the most serious skin problem that is always a concern with individuals is skin cancer and information on this topic is provided in the skin cancer section.
External Influences that Affect Skin Health
The skin may also be affected by external influences such as insect bites or bug bites which include the following: wasp stings or wasp bites, bee stings, fire ant bites or fire ant stings, chigger bites, spider bites, sand flea bites, and even bed bug bites. The symptoms and treatments of all of these types of insect bites are thoroughly discussed on the pages of this website. Insect bites can cause minor skin reactions or more severe allergic type reactions. Another example of a significant external damaging influence on the skin is the sun. A section on sun tanning provides information on sun tanning tips, tanning bed safety, and skin cancer warning signs. Plants such as poison ivy can also cause skin issues and are sources of external elements that can affect skin health. Finally, low temperature exposure of the skin can cause frostbite which can be a very serious skin and health problem.
Even those individuals who have not suffered from skin problems in their younger years will eventually begin to suffer skin aging and skin aging symptoms such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging facial skin, age or liver spots, and possibly skin cancer. Choosing the proper wrinkle cream is one way to reduce some of the common signs of aging skin. There are also many other treatments that can be used to reduce the signs of aging. Proper diet and exercise also help delay the onset of skin aging. Plenty of information is provided on this website in order to help individuals deal with this skin problem.
Advertise on this website. Please visit the advertising page for more information.
Are you looking to improve your appearance with laser hair removal? Do you want to permanently get rid of unwanted hair? Get the facts – check out Hair Removal Forum.
Skin Treatments and Skin Doctors
In dealing with these problems, individuals may be prescribed many healthy skin treatments by skin doctors or dermatologists. In addition to visits with doctors, many have experimented with their own all natural skincare treatments and all natural skincare products and facials. This website provides a host of recipes for natural skin care. Individuals in search of healthy skin need to find skin treatments that specifically work for them. You need the expertise and guidance of skin doctors, but you also need to be aware of what triggers your condition. Skin problems are often very difficult to diagnose. Doctors can only act on the information that is provided to them. What makes your skin feel and look healthier and younger? What irritates it or causes a rash to develop? The skin rash section of this website provides extensive information on many different types of skin rashes. Visitors to this website can also submit their own stories and read contributions from other visitors about their personal experiences with a skin rash problem. If you are looking to diagnose your skin rash and find information on how to deal with your rash, then the skin rash section is definitely worth a visit.
More Skin Problems Discussed
In order to tackle a healthy skin problem and to help you or your doctor with treatment, it is essential that you have knowledge about skin and the many skin problems that can occur. This site discusses many problems that people have with their skin and various remedies or treatments that can be used to restore your healthy skin. Causes, symptoms, and treatments are provided for skin conditions such as dry skin, oily skin, and sensitive skin. In addition, other skin problems such as dandruff, dermatitis, scabies, ringworm, adult chicken pox or shingles, eczema, psoriasis, and skin tags are examined. Information is also available on skin infection type problems such as impetigo, cellulitis, and staph.
Acne is a common skin care problem for many individuals of all ages and all skin types. The natural acne cure page on this website discusses acne and various natural acne remedies. Acne scars and other types of scars are discussed at the acne and skin scars page.
Do you have a wart problem? The skin wart section provides plenty of information on the types of warts that are possible, the various available wart treatments, and all-natural wart remedies for those who want to stay away from the over-the-counter type treatments.
Food and Water for Healthy Skin
This site provides information on food for healthy skin, which vitamins such as vitamin E or vitamin D are important for skin health, the role of zinc in proper skincare, and the benefit of drinking water for skin.
A special section is provided for the growing area of men's skin care. In particular, face skincare is discussed. Shaving razors, shaving creams, and aftershave products are examined.
Lip Problems and Lip Care
Lips are often ignored, but lips do contain skin that is vulnerable to damage. Therefore, healthy-skincare.com devotes a whole section to lip care. Chapped lips, canker sores, cold sores or fever blisters, and angular cheilitis are just some of the lip care problems covered in this section.
Cosmetic Skin Treatments
Finally, information is provided on various cosmetic skin treatments. Examples of procedures examined in this website include: botox, microdermabrasion, dermabrasion, chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, hair removal techniques such as waxing or laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, and many other cosmetic skin procedures.
Skin Care Products
Interested in what the best skin product is? Then visit the best skin product page, where healthy-skincare.com readers make their recommendations. Readers also contribute to the skin care tips page where you can pick up some quick information on how to properly care for your skin. Healthy-skincare.com also features a number of its own products such as the featured product of this website - the Skindulgence non-surgical face lift. Information and videos on this very effective anti-aging product are provided. Other products include noni juice, or dry skin lotions and dry skin moisturizers. Products for wrinkles, dry or oily skin, acne, etc., can be found at the main products page.
Readers also can contribute to the dermatographism blog or read the dermatographism diary. Dermatographism is a lesser known skin problem that is becoming more common. This skincare problem is a special focus of this website and this area of the website contains an abundance of information on symptoms, causes, and treatments. Many submissions from visitors are also provided. No other website contains as much information about this skin problem as does healthy-skincare.com.
There are many skincare companies worldwide. Verseo which specializes in skin, beauty, and health related products is one such company and is featured on this site. The skin care companies and skin care reviews pages list and provide information on many more of these companies.
For more skincare information, visit the eBooks page.
In addition to what has been mentioned above, there is much more information on skincare in this website. We invite all visitors to browse through the various topics on the navigation bar on the left. Also, visit tips for information provided by visitors of this website. A variety of solutions are presented in order to aid with proper and effective care of your skin.
The articles on this site are intended to provide information on skin problems and skin treatments from a scientific and personal history perspective that you may be able to relate too. This, in addition to proper consultation with a skin doctor, will help tremendously in achieving the goal of HEALTHY SKIN CARE.
- Anti-Aging Skin Care - Aging Skincare
- Using effective anti-aging skin care treatments can slow skin aging. Avoiding the causes of skin aging also helps to maintain your skin's health and natural beauty.
- Dry Skin Care - Dry Itchy Skin Care
- Proper dry skin care is essential for healthy skin. In order to maintain good skin health, it must be protected and effective moisturizer treatments must be used for dry skin itch.
- Face Skin Care - Facial Skin Care
- Proper face skin care depends on many factors. How do you properly care for your face? What facial skin care treatments and products are available for the face?
- Oily Skin Care - Oily Face Skin Care
- Oily skin care is an important aspect in overall healthy skin care. What are the causes of oily face skin? What are the treatments? Is my skin really too oily?
- Sensitive Skin Care and Sensitive Skin Symptoms
- Sensitive skin is a common and frustrating problem. Sensitive skin care to deal with this condition involves taking note of triggers and seeking out a variety of treatments.
- Natural Acne Cure – Natural Acne Remedy – Natural Acne Cures
- A natural acne cure or acne remedy is something that many people worldwide search for. Acne is one of those elusive skin care problems. It is very difficult to control for many people.
- Angular Cheilitis - Cheilitis Lip Problem – CheilitisTreatments
- Angular cheilitis or cheilitis is one of the many lip skin care problems that can occur to the lips. Angular Cheilitis is characterized by irritation around the lips. A lip treatment is often needed.
- Five Signs of Skin Cancer – Five Skin Cancer Signs
- The five signs of skin cancer involve asymmetry, border, color, diameter, and elevation of moles. Examination of these five skin cancer signs can help with early skin cancer detection.
- Dermatographism Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
- A raised welt skin condition known as dermatographism affects two to five percent of the population. It can be best described as skin writing or skin drawing.
- Dark Circle Serum is Amazon.com's #1 Seller
- Many people are plagued by a sign of stress that shows up in the worst place on their bodies: right below their eyes. If you suffer from dark under eye circles, fear no more.
- Impetigo - Bullous and Contagiosa
- What is impetigo? What are the symptoms? What causes this skin problem and what are the impetigo treatments?
- Ingrown Hair – Treatment for Hairs Ingrown
- An ingrown hair problem can be unsightly, painful, and very bothersome for men and women. What are the symptoms and what treatments for ingrown hairs are available for this skin care problem?
- Skin Keratosis - Keratin Overgrowth Problem
- The terms keratosis or keritosis are used to describe a skin condition characterized by an overgrowth of skin keratin.
- Psoriasis Symptoms and Signs on the Skin
- Psoriasis is a problematic skin condition. Not to be confused with eczema, psoriasis does take several different forms. What are the causes, symptoms, and treatments?
- Rosacea Skin Care and Treatments
- Advertise your rosacea skin care products, rosacea links, or rosacea treatment products on this page.
- Vein Problems - Spider Veins or Varicose Veins
- Spider veins and varicose veins are common problems that affect the appearance of the skin in both men and women. What causes these skin problems and what are the spider vein treatments?
- What are Stretch Marks and Their Causes
- The skin problem of stretch marks affects many women and even men as they grow older. Treatments for these skin marks can help reduce their appearance and make skin look young and healthy.
- Skin Wart and Warts Virus
- A skin wart is a common skin problem. A wart is caused by a strain of the human papilloma virus or HPV. Wart types include plantar, genital, mosaic, etc.
- Diagnose My Skin Rash - Information on Skin Rash Types
- Diagnose my skin rash identifies many different types of rashes that the body is susceptible to such as viral skin rash, rashes caused by various diseases, and others.
- Insect Bite Treatment - Bug Bite Treatment - Insect Bites Relief
- Insect bite treatment is an important element of skin care. If insect and spider bug bites are ignored, there is potential for complications for the skin and health of the individual.
- Adult Chicken Pox – Shingles
- Adult chicken pox which is also known as shingles or chickenpox is a common skin problem that affects most of the world’s population. It is a skin condition caused by a virus and is very contagious.
- Eczema Causes and Cures
- Eczema exists as several different types such as dyshidrotic, discoid, and atopic and each have their own symptoms and causes. Correct identification is essential for proper eczema treatment or cure.
- Chronic Urticaria Cure or Treatment for Chronic Urticaria
- A chronic urticaria cure or chronic urticaria treatment is something many people around the world are searching for. Having hives is very uncomfortable because with hives comes the constant itching.
- Ringworm - Fungal Skin Rash - Ring Worm Rash
- Ringworm is a term given to a fairly common skin rash that is caused by fungus. Athlete’s foot and jock itch are two examples of the ring worm skin problem.
- Scabies Symptoms and Treatments
- Scabies is a skin problem caused by a microscopic mite. The scabies symptoms are quite easily recognized. Once proper diagnosis is made, treatments are necessary for proper skin care.
- Strep Rash – Scarlatina Rash - Viral Strep Throat Rash
- A strep rash is often present with a strep throat. This skin rash is often called scarlet fever. The rash usually has a textured feel like fine sandpaper or may also look like a sunburn.
- Stress Rash – Stress Skin Hives
- Can stress cause a stress rash? Constant emotional stress has many adverse effects on the health of individuals. It can cause stress hives or a skin rash and intensify existing skin problems.
- Urticaria Types - Acute and Chronic
- Urticaria is an itchy skin hives or rash skin condition or skin problem. Chronic, acute, cold, and physical urticarias are some types of this skin disease that are described.
- Botox Injections - Cosmetic Injections or Injectables
- Cosmetic botox injection treatment is used by many individuals to reduce the signs of skin aging. There are also several botox alternatives that can also be used as anti-aging treatments.
- Hair Removal - Laser Hair Removing and Other Methods
- Hair removal is an important issue skin care issue for many women and men. Hair removing can make the skin and body appear healthier and more attractive.
- Hives Treatment – Natural Treatment for Hives
- A natural hives treatment is often sought after by individuals that suffer with a skin hives problems. Why is a natural treatment for hives desired as opposed to the usual antihistamine medication?
- Natural Skin Care – Organic Skin Care – Homemade Skin Products
- The Natural Skin Care page of the healthy skincare website provides all natural, organic skin care recipes. These products are all homemade and make use of good quality ingredients.
- Non Surgical Face Lift – Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Facelift - No Surgery Face Lift
- A non surgical face lift is an excellent anti aging facelift product if your desire is to reverse the signs of skin aging such as wrinkles and sagging skin without surgery.
- Laser Tattoo Removal and Tattoo Fading Methods
- Laser tattoo removal and other tattoo removal or fading techniques are becoming more popular these days. A tattoo may have been a good idea many years ago, but now may not be because of skin aging.
- Wrinkle Cream - Anti Wrinkle Face Creams
- Anti wrinkle cream on the face to reduce fine lines and light to moderate wrinkles can be an effective anti-aging treatment.
- Food for Healthy Skin - Diet for Healthy Skin - Skin Nutrition
- Food for healthy skin is an important aspect in proper skin care. What is the best diet for healthy skin? What are the required skin nutrients and in what foods are they found?
- Vitamin d Benefits - Vitamin d Skin and Health Benefit
- Vitamin d benefits your skin and health in numerous ways. Unfortunately, unlike other vitamins such as vitamin c or vitamin e, vitamin d is often overlooked despite its role in proper skin care.
- Benefits of Vitamin E - Skin Care Benefit of Vitamin E
- The benefits of vitamin e for skin care and overall good health of individuals are substantial. Vitamin e benefits for skin include its antioxidant and anti-aging activity as well as other benefits.
- Benefit of Drinking Water - Skin and Drinking Water
- The benefit of drinking water for health and younger looking skin has often been stated. However, is drinking several glasses of water daily essential for healthy skin care?
- Skin Care Advertising - Skin Care Ads - Skin Care Advertisements
- Skin care advertising or skin care ads is offered by Healthy-skincare.com on various pages for a variety of skin care topics.
- Best Skin Care Product - Skin Care Products - Skin Product Recommendations
- Every woman, man, and teenager is searching for the best skin care product. Which skin care products are best for the proper health and care of your skin?
- Skin Care Products - Best Skin Care Product - Skincare Products
- Healthy Skincare store sells skin care products that are effective anti-aging treatments for aging skin. These skin products are also effective dry skin treatments and promote healthy skin from within
- Skin Care Companies – Skin Care Product Lines
- Many skin care companies exist that offer numerous skin care lines. This section of the healthy-skincare.com website offers information about many of the skin care products lines available worldwide.
- Find a Skin Doctor or Dermatologist for Proper Skincare
- Many skin care problems can usually be solved without a skin doctor. However, persistent skin problems or more serious skin conditions require you to find a dermatologist.
- Skincare eBooks Available From Healthy Skin Care
- Healthy Skincare offers a variety of ebooks for purchase. Ebooks on suntanning, stretch marks, cellulite, anti-aging skin care and more are available for a nominal fee.
- Healthy Skincare Blog
- The Healthy Skin Care Blog provides you with information on the recent changes and updates that have occurred with the healthy-skincare.com website.
- Healthy Skin Newsletter
- Healthy skin newsletter discusses proper skin care and treatments for a variety of skin care problems.
- Contact Healthy Skincare
- If you would like to contact healthy-skincare.com for more information or to send along other comments, please click on the e-mail link.
- Honey Skin Care Recipes – Honey Mask, Honey Scrubs, Honey Facials
- The honey skin care recipes book provides great recipes for masks, facials, scrubs, cleansers, lotions, and other skin care products that utilize the benefits of honey for skin.
- Hives, Dermatographism, Dermographism - BLOG
- I take Reactine (a histamine blocker) to relieve the itchiness. I did not have dermographism and hives UNTIL I came to Canada.
- Soap Recipes – Homemade Soap – Make Your Own Soap
- Healthy-skincare.com offers an ebook containing hundreds of soap recipes. You can use these recipes to customize your soap to fit your skin type or skin condition.
- Itchy Skin Rash - Itchy Skin Rashes - Itchy Rash
- I have been dealing with this itchy skin rash and dermatographism condition my entire life.